PTO meetings for the 2023-2024 school year will be held on the first Tuesday of each month at 9:00 a.m.
The Mission of this PTO is to promote the growth and education of all children attending Robert Martin Elementary School. The PTO encourages the partnership of parents and teachers to benefit the children and youth in home, school, and community.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Raising funds that directly benefit the school
- Appreciating teachers and staff
- Holding social events throughout the school year
If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com
If you have pictures for the yearbook, please email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2022-23 Executive Board
President: Jennifer Murray
Vice President: Bethany Brantner
Treasurer: Amanda McKenney & Casey Lee
Secretary: Casey Lazar
Dillons Community Rewards Program
To enroll in the Community Rewards Program:
- Members must visit our website at www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Sign in OR Create an account (see below on creating an online account at our website) Choose the Tab that says “ community rewards”
- Click on "Enroll Now"
- Enter the 5-digit NPO of 10351 for Robert Martin Elementary and search
- Select your Organization and click on “Enroll"
To create an online account:
- Visit our website at www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Click on "Register" at the top of the page
- Enter your email address, password, zip code (select preferred store) and check the box if you desire to receive email communication from us
- Click on "Create Account" at the bottom of the page
- You will receive an email confirmation to your inbox, to activate your account click on the link in the body of the email and enter your sign in information to confirm